Challenge yourself, jump off the deep end and learn to swim.
What happens when you gather an intelligent, creative group of individuals and place them in just the right environment? Inspirational work, which is what TDC is all about. At TDC, we believe in empowering our employees and equipping them to take ownership of their tasks to deliver results of excellence. Our employees are not only accountable for their tasks, but are encouraged to take initiative and grow into strong, talented, inspiring individuals. It takes a lot of hard work, but with the right support and guidance, we find that the best results often come with a little push into the deep end. Are you up for the challenge?
Senior Brand Designer
We are currently on the lookout for the right person to take on the position of Senior Brand Designer within our team. You will be a strong, driven individual who prides themselves on the ability to produce creative and innovative work. If at this point in your career, your next ideal move is a role that truly offers an opportunity to design and develop content within a wide variety of mediums, then this position would be perfect!
We’re looking for someone who possesses personal qualities that range from being a team player (with the ability to also work independently) as well as personable (easy to get on with), fun, energetic etc. to being self-driven, systems savvy, organised, proactive in using their initiative, and extremely passionate about producing creative “out of the box” design.
This is a full time permanent position based in Paarden Eiland, Cape Town. The role reports directly to the Art Director and works closely by providing guidance to the Junior Graphic Designers on executing creative concepts aligned to clients’ briefs.
Market related salary on offer.
Education & Experience:
- Relevant Graphic Design degree / diploma from a recognised institution (essential)
- 5+ years experience in a senior brand / graphic design role
- Experience working within an Agency or Corporate environment (advantageous)
- Retail design experience (advantageous)
Specialist Knowledge / Skills:
- Understanding brand design and application into three-dimensional space
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Products (Creative Cloud): Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat
- Mac computer literate
- Ability in brining ‘the brand’ to life across multiple touch points
- Knowledge of Print Production (advantageous)
Competencies / Personality Requirements:
- Displays a tendency and concern for all aspects of the job ‘no matter how small’
- Has a ‘can do’ attitude and proactive nature, who fundamentally believes that we’re better as a team
- Naturally, a creative thinker
- Proactive individual with the ability to problem solve
- Taking the lead and ownership of design projects using knowledge and creative thinking
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Task driven with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage own workflow
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated through willingness in taking direction and receiving constructive feedback
If you feel you meet the position requirements, then please send your application through by applying online - ensure an updated copy of your CV is included.
Send your application to: email@example.com with the subject line stating the position you are applying for.
Further communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. If you have not received a response within 3 days of submitting your application, then please consider your application as unsuccessful.
The company reserves the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time.